Deepen your capacity for love
The CONNECTOR Pathway
includes the strengths of Love, Empathy, Kindness, and Social Intelligence.
Begin your journey on the CONNECTOR Pathway
You’re a friend, a lover, a being that naturally exudes loving energy, but can you take this further and give even more love, and also receive it?
Not everyone in this world possesses the superpower of kindness or the gift of empathy. The rare few who master these energies can affect extreme change in relationships, communities, society and the world. If you’re called to broaden your capacity for love, be it for yourself or for another, the Connector Pathway will show you the way.
By the end of this journey, you will:
- Be able to enjoy a stronger sense of self
- Go deeper in your relationships with others
- Learn to relate to people, communities and societies better
- Flex your empathy muscle
- Become more comfortable with emotions of humility, love and kindness
This offer includes :
- 4 interactive workbooks where you will explore the strengths of Love, Empathy, Kindness, and Social Intelligence.
- 4 interactive Yoga workbooks that introduce ways to deepen your understanding of each strength through somatic movement
- 4 pre-recorded Yoga workshops that will guide you through an asana sequence that teaches you how to mentally and physically activate each strength
- 4 interactive art workbooks that teach you how to use contemplative methods to artistically explore each strength
- 4 pre-recorded CREATE series workshops that will expand your artistic skills and lead to valuable insights about each strength
“An extremely calming, meditative way to spend some time grounding yourself!”
“I went into this workshop thinking I would just pick up some new art skills, but I walked away with a renewed connection to self. I learned that by checking in with myself, I can tap into creativity and vision I didn’t know I had. I can’t wait to keep up this practice and explore some more!”
“I very much enjoyed a new concept on self care and look forward to seeing what happens next.”