Get excited about life
The DISCOVER Pathway includes the strengths of Wisdom, Creativity, Curiosity, and Time.
Get excited about life
You’re a creative being by nature, naturally inquisitive about the world and always ready to try something new: to experiment, to experience, to take every new feeling into your being. But how do you translate this energy once you’ve absorbed it?
If you’ve felt like a keen observer of the world around you, a traveler and explorer in all senses of being, not just physically but emotionally and mentally too, it’s time to take what you’ve witnessed and anchor it into your life. If you’re ready to take your creativity and curiosity to new heights, to deepen your sense of wonder, the Discover Pathway is for you.
By the end of this journey, you will:
- Have a healthy relationship with curiosity
- Feel excited to explore new parts of the world and question things in new ways
- Reignite your creative spark
- Have the confidence to pursue creative projects actively
- Tap into your innate wisdom and learn to use this as a guiding light
- Learn how to anchor creativity and express it fully
Take your creativity to new heights, engage in the world with curiosity to discover new things about yourself and the world around you, re-discover your love of learning and understand the how the concept of time enriches or detracts from your quality of life.
This offer includes :
- 4 interactive workbooks where you will explore the strengths of Wisdom, Time, Creativity, and Curiosity
- 4 interactive Yoga workbooks that introduce ways to deepen your understanding of each strength through somatic movement
- 4 pre-recorded Yoga workshops that will guide you through an asana sequence that teaches you how to mentally and physically activate each strength
- 4 interactive art workbooks that teach you how to use contemplative methods to artistically explore each strength
- 4 pre-recorded CREATE series workshops that will expand your artistic skills and lead to valuable insights about each strength
“An extremely calming, meditative way to spend some time grounding yourself!”
“I went into this workshop thinking I would just pick up some new art skills, but I walked away with a renewed connection to self. I learned that by checking in with myself, I can tap into creativity and vision I didn’t know I had. I can’t wait to keep up this practice and explore some more!”
“I very much enjoyed a new concept on self care and look forward to seeing what happens next.”