Mindful + Pratique | Hope Workbook
This workbook explores the phenomenon of Hope through Mindful + Pratique’s 4-phase transdisciplinary method known as Symbolic Transformation™. You will be guided through a process that includes somatic methods, creative writing, and art-making techniques to develop an authentic connection and understanding of the role that Hope plays in your life.
This interactive digital workbook delves into the phenomenon of Hope, a key strength in the Guide Pathway, and includes:
- an overview and step-by-step guidance for the transformational process known as Symbolic Transformation
- an introduction to the phenomenon of Hope
- mindfulness activity prompts
- creative autobiographical writing activity
- art-making and experiential reflection
- sections for typing or handwriting your answers, recording your thoughts and ideas, and tracking your progress
Note: This is an instant download meaning that no physical product will be mailed to you. There is no refund for digital goods once your files have been downloaded.
How to view and/or print: You can use Adobe, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader/